Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Malformnation - No Future! (2003)

My 2nd Solo Punk Project. 25 Tracks Of Freestyle Noisy Punk Grind Slop. It's Funny, Back In These Days I Was Using A AIWA Stereo System To Make The Beats, And Doing It Manually. This Particular Stereo Had A Setting With 2 Buttons In Which You Could Make Drum Sounds, So I Tapped, Pushed And Smashed Buttons To Make Beats. And I Must Say Rather Crappy Beats.But I Tell Ya, This Crap Was A Chore To Make. The Git Riffs Are Just Chaotic Nonsense, Nearly Non Legible. The Vocals Are Pretty OK...This Stuff I Created Just After My First Punk Project "Farce Tangled Banner", "The Bongo Violence Project". I Have Been Working On Getting All My Past Projects Posted, Even If They Are Crazy,Messy,Weird And Pointless.(*Skull On Album Cover Drawn By Luke Morgan) Download If You Dare : http://www.mediafire.com/?dfdkf6mf7v8yd4p

No comments:

Post a Comment